Full size instruments purchased at K.C. Strings come with a 100% trade-in toward future instrument upgrades. We have one of the largest selections of instruments in the Midwest. So select the instrument in your price range and easily upgrade anytime.
K.C. Strings Online Trade-in Policy
- An instrument trade-in amount can only cover up to 30% of the new instrument purchase price.
- Process to get trade-in valuation:
- a) Email a minimum of 4 pictures (front, side, back & scroll) to
- b) Give a written description within the email of any damage that
is known and/or visible.
- c) Give us an estimated value of what you would like as a trade-in amount.
- We will email you back the estimated amount we will offer for the trade-in along with a confirmation number.
- Select a new instrument you would like to purchase online.
- After the new instrument is purchased it will be delivered to you along with a return FedEx label. Then you can mail your trade-in instrument back to K.C.Strings in the same box.
- Once K.C. Strings receives your instrument, we will confirm your instrument's value based on the physical condition matching your pictures and description. Then, K.C. Strings will refund the trade-in amount on the credit card used to purchase the new instrument online.