Shipping & Returns Policy
Free Shipping on all U.S. Mainland Domestic orders $50 or greater!
We use FedEx. Free shipping is FedEx residential ground.
All International shipping rates apply for all items being shipped. Credit cards are not accepted for international orders. If you have questions or concerns regarding your international order please contact us by phone (913) 677-0400 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or our Contact Us page.
Due to the high cost of international shipping, we will not pay for any return shipments from outside the US for any reason.
We are required to list the contents of all international packages and the exact total value of your shipment, even if the order is a gift. Any customs, taxes, import duties or additional charges are your responsibility and are levied once the package reaches your country.
We do not take responsibility for goods confiscated by customs officials or by similar authorities. Orders are not returnable or refundable because of unexpected customs duties or other taxes. If you refuse delivery of the order, K.C. Strings will not refund your payment.
Rentals if ordered and shipped are: Violin & Viola $50.00, Cello $100.00, Bass $200.00.
If you have received a damaged or defective item, or would like to return a non-defective item, please contact us at (913) 677-0400 or email email@example.com or our Contact Us page upon receipt of the item. K.C. Strings needs to be contacted to issue a Return Authorization (RA) number before any item can be returned back to us. K.C Strings will exchange the item for another one or refund your money to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Any non-defective item must be returned in like-new condition. If it is not, then we will accept the return at our discretion. Restocking fee will apply.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges unless your product was damaged or defective upon receipt.
- Package the item(s) carefully and with the appropriate padding. Be sure to include the return form with your returned item(s).
- For return shipments where you are responsible for the shipping costs you may ship your package back to us via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. For your protection we recommend using a trackable and fully insured method as you are responsible for the package until it arrives in good condition at K.C. Strings.
- International Returns
- Because of the high cost of international shipping, K.C. Strings cannot accept returns from addresses outside the US.