- Wiping Away Rosin
Wiping Away Rosin
Over time, rosin will build up on the strings and the body of the instrument. It is safe to wipe it away with a slightly damp soft cotton cloth. If this does not do the trick on the body of the instrument, you may try using a small amount of commercial violin polish.
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!