- When You’re Not Playing – Loosen Up
When You’re Not Playing – Loosen Up
Make sure to always loosen the hair on your bow when not in use. This will take the tension off the wood and keep it from warping. Just a few turns of the screw should do – you don’t want the hair so loose that it flops around.
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!