- Time to Rehair the Bow?
Time to Rehair the Bow?
If you notice visible gaps in your bow hair and/or discoloration near the frog, it’s time for a rehair. Needing a rehair is to be expected and the natural outcome of playing your instrument. Many professional string players rehair the bow every six months, but amateur and beginning players may only require a rehair every twelve to eighteen. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the instant improvement in sound quality and playability to be gained from a rehair!
- K.C. Strings October Community Newsletter: Exciting news, new blog, monthly list of local string concerts and more!
- What to do if your instrument gets damaged.
- K.C. Strings September Community Newsletter: ADJUSTED Shop Hours NEW Blog Special Promotion and More!
- How to Go About Purchasing a Bow
- K.C. Strings August Community Newsletter: NEW Stories, NEW Extended Hours, NEW Special Promotion, and More!