- Time to Rehair the Bow?
Time to Rehair the Bow?
If you notice visible gaps in your bow hair and/or discoloration near the frog, it’s time for a rehair. Needing a rehair is to be expected and the natural outcome of playing your instrument. Many professional string players rehair the bow every six months, but amateur and beginning players may only require a rehair every twelve to eighteen. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the instant improvement in sound quality and playability to be gained from a rehair!
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!