- Time to Rehair the Bow?
Time to Rehair the Bow?
If you notice visible gaps in your bow hair and/or discoloration near the frog, it’s time for a rehair. Needing a rehair is to be expected and the natural outcome of playing your instrument. Many professional string players rehair the bow every six months, but amateur and beginning players may only require a rehair every twelve to eighteen. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the instant improvement in sound quality and playability to be gained from a rehair!
- March K.C. Strings Community Newsletter: Incredible New Video New Feature in Magazine Tips and Local Concerts!
- March K.C. Strings Community Newsletter: What's happening this weekend, local string concerts, tips, videos and more!
- Letting the Strings Sing! Kansas Magazine Spring 2019
- February Community Newsletter: New stories, tips, local concerts and videos.
- January Community Newsletter: Announcing winners, tips, local concerts and new videos.