"Before" and "After" photos of a restoration project that Phil Folk did. The owner wanted it to be restored back in to playing condition. Phil here at K.C. Strings did an awesome job! It was a Stradivarius Replica from the 1925's.
Some fun pictures of the K.C. Strings Violin Shop, Before & After! Before (1) After (1) Before (2) After (2) Before (3) After (3) Before (4) After (4) Before (5) After (5) Before (6) After (6) Before (7) After (7) Before (8) After (8)
Not every cello has a wolf tone, but if yours does you know how annoying it can be. A wolf tone is an acoustical phenomenon which causes an oscillating sound that is similar to the howl of an animal. A wolf tone usually occurs on the D string when playing in first position. Luckily, there [...]
- K.C. Strings October Community Newsletter: Exciting news, new blog, monthly list of local string concerts and more!
- What to do if your instrument gets damaged.
- K.C. Strings September Community Newsletter: ADJUSTED Shop Hours NEW Blog Special Promotion and More!
- How to Go About Purchasing a Bow
- K.C. Strings August Community Newsletter: NEW Stories, NEW Extended Hours, NEW Special Promotion, and More!