- Protect Your Cello
Protect Your Cello
Purchasing a hard shell case is one of the wisest investments a cellist can make to protect his or her valuable instrument. Padded on the inside and rigid on the outside, a hard case greatly diminishes accidental damages to the neck and body of your cello and makes it possible to travel with confidence. Most cases are fabricated from either fiberglass or carbon fiber: the latter material is substantially lighter than fiberglass, yet equally as hard and durable. Handles and wheels are also common, allowing one to roll his or her instrument while walking.
- March K.C. Strings Community Newsletter: Incredible New Video New Feature in Magazine Tips and Local Concerts!
- March K.C. Strings Community Newsletter: What's happening this weekend, local string concerts, tips, videos and more!
- Letting the Strings Sing! Kansas Magazine Spring 2019
- February Community Newsletter: New stories, tips, local concerts and videos.
- January Community Newsletter: Announcing winners, tips, local concerts and new videos.