- Protect Your Cello
Protect Your Cello
Purchasing a hard shell case is one of the wisest investments a cellist can make to protect his or her valuable instrument. Padded on the inside and rigid on the outside, a hard case greatly diminishes accidental damages to the neck and body of your cello and makes it possible to travel with confidence. Most cases are fabricated from either fiberglass or carbon fiber: the latter material is substantially lighter than fiberglass, yet equally as hard and durable. Handles and wheels are also common, allowing one to roll his or her instrument while walking.
- K.C. Strings October Community Newsletter: Exciting news, new blog, monthly list of local string concerts and more!
- What to do if your instrument gets damaged.
- K.C. Strings September Community Newsletter: ADJUSTED Shop Hours NEW Blog Special Promotion and More!
- How to Go About Purchasing a Bow
- K.C. Strings August Community Newsletter: NEW Stories, NEW Extended Hours, NEW Special Promotion, and More!