- Protect Your Cello
Protect Your Cello
Purchasing a hard shell case is one of the wisest investments a cellist can make to protect his or her valuable instrument. Padded on the inside and rigid on the outside, a hard case greatly diminishes accidental damages to the neck and body of your cello and makes it possible to travel with confidence. Most cases are fabricated from either fiberglass or carbon fiber: the latter material is substantially lighter than fiberglass, yet equally as hard and durable. Handles and wheels are also common, allowing one to roll his or her instrument while walking.
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!