- Maintaining Fine Tuners
Maintaining Fine Tuners
Fine tuners should occasionally be removed for cleaning and lubrication. It’s a simple process: first, completely remove a tuner and wipe the screw with a dry paper towel. This will remove any dirt from the screw. Then, put a drop of machine oil in the towel and use this to wipe the screw, lubricating the threads. Replace the tuner and repeat for the remaining three.
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!