- Loose Fingerboard
If you ever notice that your fingerboard is becoming detached from the neck of your instrument, don’t panic! An experienced luthier can fix this easily by scraping away old glue and using new hide glue to secure the fingerboard.
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!