- Attack of the Wolf!
Attack of the Wolf!
Not every cello has a wolf tone, but if yours does you know how annoying it can be. A wolf tone is an acoustical phenomenon which causes an oscillating sound that is similar to the howl of an animal. A wolf tone usually occurs on the D string when playing in first position. Luckily, there are a variety of options available to mitigate the problem, including Wolf Suppressors and Wolf Eliminators. Visit your local strings shop to find the right solution for your wolf tone!
- Important Holiday Updates, Prizes, Hours and Helpful Tips!
- Caring for Your Instrument in Winter
- September Community Newsletter: Update about Sunday Hours and Successful Summer Stories, Photos, & Videos!
- Common ways to address upper back pain before buying a new shoulder rest and chin rest:
- August Community Newsletter: Sunday Hours for Rental Season - Summer Stories!