When You’re Not Playing – Loosen Up
Make sure to always loosen the hair on your bow when not in use. This will take the tension off the wood and keep it from warping. Just a few turns of the screw should do – you don’t want the hair so loose that it flops around.
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter July 2017 - And a special word from K.C. Strings Master Luthier and co-founder!
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings May Community Newsletter: New story about the Krutz family, upcoming events, cool videos, and more!
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter April, 2017 K.C. Strings Celebrating 25 Years!