When You’re Not Playing – Loosen Up
Make sure to always loosen the hair on your bow when not in use. This will take the tension off the wood and keep it from warping. Just a few turns of the screw should do – you don’t want the hair so loose that it flops around.
- Trash or Treasure: A guide for Used Instruments.
- What Are the Differences between the Violin and Viola?
- Bow Health - Part 3 of 3 - Inspecting Bow Hair Tightening.
- Bow Health - Part 2 of 3 - Inspecting the Bow Grip.
- December Community Newsletter: Christmas is less than two weeks away!... Happy Holidays!...