Time to Rehair the Bow?
If you notice visible gaps in your bow hair and/or discoloration near the frog, it’s time for a rehair. Needing a rehair is to be expected and the natural outcome of playing your instrument. Many professional string players rehair the bow every six months, but amateur and beginning players may only require a rehair every twelve to eighteen. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the instant improvement in sound quality and playability to be gained from a rehair!
- How To Choose Rosin Series - Part 1
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter July 2017 - And a special word from K.C. Strings Master Luthier and co-founder!
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings May Community Newsletter: New story about the Krutz family, upcoming events, cool videos, and more!