Protect Your Cello
Purchasing a hard shell case is one of the wisest investments a cellist can make to protect his or her valuable instrument. Padded on the inside and rigid on the outside, a hard case greatly diminishes accidental damages to the neck and body of your cello and makes it possible to travel with confidence. Most cases are fabricated from either fiberglass or carbon fiber: the latter material is substantially lighter than fiberglass, yet equally as hard and durable. Handles and wheels are also common, allowing one to roll his or her instrument while walking.
- How To Choose Rosin Series - Part 1
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter July 2017 - And a special word from K.C. Strings Master Luthier and co-founder!
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings May Community Newsletter: New story about the Krutz family, upcoming events, cool videos, and more!