Maintaining Fine Tuners
Maintaining Fine Tuners.
Fine tuners should occasionally be removed for cleaning and lubrication. It’s a simple process: first, completely remove a tuner and wipe the screw with a dry paper towel. This will remove any dirt from the screw. Then, put a drop of machine oil in the towel and use this to wipe the screw, lubricating the threads. Replace the tuner and repeat for the remaining three.
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter April, 2017 K.C. Strings Celebrating 25 Years!
- K.C. Strings Musician Profile March, 2017 - Monty Carter
- How To Check Your Instrument For Weather Related Damage
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter February, 2017 Beginning our 25th year! Celebrate with us!