Maintaining Fine Tuners
Fine tuners should occasionally be removed for cleaning and lubrication. It’s a simple process: first, completely remove a tuner and wipe the screw with a dry paper towel. This will remove any dirt from the screw. Then, put a drop of machine oil in the towel and use this to wipe the screw, lubricating the threads. Replace the tuner and repeat for the remaining three.
- How To Choose Rosin Series - Part 1
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter July 2017 - And a special word from K.C. Strings Master Luthier and co-founder!
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings May Community Newsletter: New story about the Krutz family, upcoming events, cool videos, and more!