If you ever notice that your fingerboard is becoming detached from the neck of your instrument, don’t panic! An experienced luthier can fix this easily by scraping away old glue and using new hide glue to secure the fingerboard.
- How To Choose Rosin Series - Part 3 - Other Considerations
- How To Choose Rosin Series - Part 2 - Color
- How To Choose Rosin Series - Part 1 - How Rosin Works
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter July 2017 - And a special word from K.C. Strings Master Luthier and co-founder!
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...