If you ever notice that your fingerboard is becoming detached from the neck of your instrument, don’t panic! An experienced luthier can fix this easily by scraping away old glue and using new hide glue to secure the fingerboard.
- Trash or Treasure: A guide for Used Instruments.
- What Are the Differences between the Violin and Viola?
- Bow Health - Part 3 of 3 - Inspecting Bow Hair Tightening.
- Bow Health - Part 2 of 3 - Inspecting the Bow Grip.
- December Community Newsletter: Christmas is less than two weeks away!... Happy Holidays!...