Humidify Your Instrument
When the winter months arrive, it’s important to make sure your instrument is safe from the damages that may be caused by cold, dry weather. Wood loses its moisture when exposed to dry air, causing it to contract and possibly crack. Avoid costly and elaborate repairs by purchasing an inexpensive in-instrument humidifier, such as a Humitron. Soak the humidifier for 10-20 seconds, drain excess water with a towel, and then slip the humidifier into one of the f-holes. Remove it when playing.
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings May Community Newsletter: New story about the Krutz family, upcoming events, cool videos, and more!
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter April, 2017 K.C. Strings Celebrating 25 Years!
- K.C. Strings Musician Profile March, 2017 - Monty Carter