Attack of the Wolf!
Not every cello has a wolf tone, but if yours does you know how annoying it can be. A wolf tone is an acoustical phenomenon which causes an oscillating sound that is similar to the howl of an animal. A wolf tone usually occurs on the D string when playing in first position. Luckily, there are a variety of options available to mitigate the problem, including Wolf Suppressors and Wolf Eliminators. Visit your local strings shop to find the right solution for your wolf tone!
- K.C. Strings Musician Profile March, 2017 - Monty Carter
- How To Check Your Instrument For Weather Related Damage
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter February, 2017 Beginning our 25th year! Celebrate with us!
- K.C. Strings January Community Newsletter: Check out our first Musician Profile of 2017!...
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter November/December 2016