Attack of the Wolf!
Not every cello has a wolf tone, but if yours does you know how annoying it can be. A wolf tone is an acoustical phenomenon which causes an oscillating sound that is similar to the howl of an animal. A wolf tone usually occurs on the D string when playing in first position. Luckily, there are a variety of options available to mitigate the problem, including Wolf Suppressors and Wolf Eliminators. Visit your local strings shop to find the right solution for your wolf tone!
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter July 2017 - And a special word from K.C. Strings Master Luthier and co-founder!
- K.C. Strings June Community Newsletter: NEW story and NEW 25% off...
- K.C. Strings Summer Music Camp 2017
- K.C. Strings May Community Newsletter: New story about the Krutz family, upcoming events, cool videos, and more!
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter April, 2017 K.C. Strings Celebrating 25 Years!