Why String Instruments Are Sensitive To Weather It is inevitable. Your wooden instrument has gone through a lot of change this winter. Wood is a hygroscopic material, meaning that it absorbs water from the air. This water is stored in the wood pores and is called free water because it can be [...]
K.C. Strings October Community Newsletter: Check out what's new, upcoming shows, helpful tips, cool videos, and more!...
"Before" and "After" photos of a restoration project that Phil Folk did. The owner wanted it to be restored back in to playing condition. Phil here at K.C. Strings did an awesome job! It was a Stradivarius Replica from the 1925's.
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter April, 2017 K.C. Strings Celebrating 25 Years!
- K.C. Strings Musician Profile March, 2017 - Monty Carter
- How To Check Your Instrument For Weather Related Damage
- K.C. Strings Community Newsletter February, 2017 Beginning our 25th year! Celebrate with us!
- K.C. Strings January Community Newsletter: Check out our first Musician Profile of 2017!...